Discounts on S4

Push button start with key in pocket. Can alos open doors within a few feet when key is on person. So no locks or ignition.

You saying I'm old? ;)

Ordered 3 weeks ago they expect it mid August but I want it 1st Sept or after. remember they'll have Summer shutdown as well.
I'm the old purist, brought up on the traditional gearbox.
Don't suppose you remember cars with vacuum wipers :respekt:

Order now officialy placed, they are giving mid August delivery but me thinks early September is more realistic.

Gonna be a long summer.

Push button start with key in pocket. Can alos open doors within a few feet when key is on person. So no locks or ignition.

At last... haven't other marques been using this for years.... ****** hell even Renault had it on the Laguna a few years back!

I'm the old purist, brought up on the traditional gearbox.
Don't suppose you remember cars with vacuum wipers :respekt:

Order now officialy placed, they are giving mid August delivery but me thinks early September is more realistic.

Gonna be a long summer.

I'm not 40 yet ;)

I sold my S3 and have no car apart from the wife's 207, gonna be longer for me!

Don't want to make you feel bad with your long wait, but I am picking mine up in 14 days time.........I can't sleep already.....what am I going to be like next week !!!!!

Don't want to make you feel bad with your long wait, but I am picking mine up in 14 days time.........I can't sleep already.....what am I going to be like next week !!!!!

Make sure you post plenty of Pics!