Sport > S-Line...

mdre83

Reaction score
Hi,

Regarding the following thread by robintegra1...
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=64562

How much would this conversion cost?

Parts list from the thread include...

S-Line Front Apron
S-Line Rear Apron
S-line Rear Spoiler
S-Line Grille
S-Line Steering Wheel
S-line Half Leather Seats
High Gloss Interior Inlays
18'' Genuine 8x18 RS6 Wheels
Eibach Sportline Springs

I have no idea mate but i do have my 2006 S-Line grill,bumper and suspension ( quattro ) laying in my garage if your interested.

Sorry to jump in mdre, but are you interested in selling the grill devonmikeyboy????:think:

Very expensive if you were to source all parts new from main dealer, would prob be cheaper to part ex your car and get an s-line. Seats alone would be very expensive from main dealer as you connot just buy a whole seat. Comes as seperate parts.

Simon @ Tetbury Audi Parts

How about just the exterior?
What sort of price would you looking at?

Very expensive if you were to source all parts new from main dealer, would prob be cheaper to part ex your car and get an s-line. Seats alone would be very expensive from main dealer as you connot just buy a whole seat. Comes as seperate parts.

Simon @ Tetbury Audi Parts

In my opinion, still not worth it!

The bumpers with all the necessary bits would be 1k if you bought new, then theres the wheels, suspension, rear spoiler, badges. If buying new then thats another 2k....wheels are £275 each i think!

Best way would be to source the parts from breakers, buy some replica wheels and get it all painted at a local bodyshop.

Cheaper to sell the sport and buy the s-line, imho! Save all the faffing about