Has anyone fitted a leon cupra front splitter?

Reaction score
Hi
As the title says has anyone fitted a LCR front splitter to the S3? Ive recently purchased one and have alreday chopped all the unwanted bits of so it fits nicely. My only gipe is that it doesnt fit flush on the sides of the bumper as the S3 lower valance is countoured in the corners. What have people that have already fitted tghe spoiler done to overcome this.

Have you heat moulded the LCR splitter so that it will follow the countour?

Cut it short to this point., or tucked it in.

Or simply fitted it and are happy with the gap at the sides??

Any feedback is appreciated as ill be fitting it tomorow night.

Mate lots of people on here have, and there are a few guides on here with pics, if you do a search, it will bring up a fair amount of info for you...

To answer your question though, I just fitted 2 extra self tapping screws here to follow the contours of the bumper, leaves no gaps at all.

MarksOcty.jpg

This is one fitted to a Skoda Octavia , this was fitted with some plastic number plate screws
Which was a good idea especially when he hit a deer
Sarah

thanks for the replies. I fitted the LCR spoiler today with self tapping screws and used a heat gun to mould the sides to the exact shape of the lower bumper. Am really happy with the result. It looks totally OEM and is a vast improvement on the car

the LCR front splitter is a great mod in my opinion, OEM and gives a meaner look.

i hit a fox and ripped mine off, couldnt stand the look of my car without the splitter so quickly bought another. :blackrs4:

Where do you peeps buy the splitters from, Seat or is there an aftermarket supplier? Also how much are they? Thanks!

Seat dealer, mine was was £22. Prices vary slightly from dealer to dealer.

Sorry guy's ,y i-net is to slow to upload pics. Im using one of these t mobile usb sticks, and there absoloutely rubbish. Is slower than dial up. Yaz is spot on though. The LCR spoiler is £22 from a seat dealer. Or if you don't have a SEAT dealer near you. A VW dealership will get it delivered to there dealership for you. The MOD is well worth doing and with a little care and attention to detail it will look totally OEM and compliment the car by giving it a meaner look and a lower stance.

I sprayed mine gloss black to match the wheels n windows etc.. didnt like the plastic look.. but its not worth the hassel tbh, couple of motor way runs and already had the touch up stick out.. Defo a nice little mod tho, changes the whole front end imo. I like it.

Looks good. Anyone got any pics of one fitted to an A3 rather than an S3?.

Tom