Armrest fitting

V6Pete

Now running on Bentley's y'all
Reaction score
I've just bought an armrest through the bay. It's used but a lot less cash than a new one!

The photo shows the armrest only with no fitting kit. Can anybody tell me what bolts etc I need to fit this?

Also not confident chopping up my trim myself - if anybody is near Northampton and fancies giving me a hand, then please start a queue ;)

Cheers, Pete

£102? I went to bid £120 but ran out of time!!!!

Good luck fitting it, sorry Im no help....

£102? I went to bid £120 but ran out of time!!!!

Good luck fitting it, sorry Im no help....

That's the bad boy. Bargain :) If you'd have bid £120 I'd have still won it, but would be £20 worse off, so cheers for leaving it too late ;)

You need a cardboard template to fit the armrest so you know where to cut on your centre console

I no longer have mine but hopefully someone on here will - or you could just go down to your dealer, say you bought this, but lost the template or there wasnt one in the box?

you dont have to have the template but it does help .... if you can get one it would be much easyer i doubt the dealer would give you a template because one come's with every armrest but he may do you a photocopy ?? iff he has one in stock

I am pretty handy at retrofitting but I would definately like the template to help cut away at my centre console - a pricey piece of kit to mess up and replace :(

so am i that's why i done mine without and if you look on the link to the thread further down there's advice and diagrams and the guy done his without a template I'm just saying there not essential mate...................

Cheers for the link mate - it's certainly gives a better idea of what the hole should look like and where it needs to be.

I've had a word with a mechanic I sort of know from the local Audi dealer and I'm hoping he might be able to find me a template kicking around, but if not will chop a hole using that pic as a guide!