Security Cams

edition

Reaction score
Hi,

Just been reading various treads where people have had there cars damaged on their driveways.

On mst threads people say they have cctv installed and its great and cheap blah blah.

Curious on what people have fitted and how cheap it is........

Regards :)

I have one on the drive - Swan Night Hawk linked to HDD
Try Maplins for specs and info they are usually very helpful - then go on ebay to buy usually cheaper.

Y-Cam black knight is good, about cheapest IP Cam you'll get tbh thats of any use.

Has wifi & wired option built in with IR for night.

have a look at these, ive got these on my house running through a mitsubishi dvr and hooked up to my router on the net so they can be veiwed over ip anywhere .
keep an eye out on this site from time to time as they have some good offers on.

i am cctv / alarm engineer and use these a fair bit on smaller jobs, also use gantz,vista and pelco etc

http://www.adata.co.uk/default.asp?txtAction=selectproduct&txtId=4186

Ive never understood this. Why do you want to be able to see the recording of someone vanalising your car? They will no doubt have hoodies and the police would do sod all with the evidence.

Money better spent on a garage if at all possible. Out of sight, out of mind and far more easy targets to move on to.

Ive never understood this. Why do you want to be able to see the recording of someone vanalising your car? They will no doubt have hoodies and the police would do sod all with the evidence.

Money better spent on a garage if at all possible. Out of sight, out of mind and far more easy targets to move on to.

Well it's a deterrant and more to the point...Evidence. It's better to be able to say to the local police that you KNOW it was a gang of 3 teenagers at x-o'clock fitting a description than not having a clue. At least then you have some chance of an outcome.

Whether or not the police can be ***** to actually DO anything is another matter as we all know!

true say about the garage but maybe somepeople cant have a garage and id like to see the people who vandalized mine id watch it a 100 times then go and really give it to the kids that done it lol.... on a dark night of course,,, masked up haha :whistle2: