S3 noob

homerjay

Reaction score
hi all,

i currently own an orange focus st-3 with a dreamscience remap (circa 270bhp) and im seriously considering a 'major' upgrade to an S3 sportback.

looking through the classified, theres not many out there so it looks like i'll have to seriously bide my time, buy new or possibly lease one?

what kind of deals should i be looking out for. obviously it needs to be as cheap as possible.

no real preference on colour (as long as its not silver) and optional extras dont really excite me, though bose sound would be nice.

i usually keep my cars 1-2 years, so dont really want to be tied into a long term finance deal.

any info on what to expect would be greatly appreciated.

cheers :thumbsup:

Look in the trader or ebay in the classifieds.

FOUR previous owners? The justifications don't seem right for it.

this guy has 100 percent feedback of 797 i buy and sell on ebay and its hard to get that amount of feedback still on 100 percent plus the car is still under warrenty so why the need for blags or lies he's genuine for sure...

If 100% feedback and a warranty are enough to give you confidence in the cars reliability that's your choice, it could be nothing at all but I wouldn't feel safe knowing such a new car had 4 owners even after an approved mechanic inspection.