Daft RS4 grille price?

Went for a lot more than I sell them new!

thing is it would need two people both to make the mistake for it to climb that high...

Wasnt long ago these grilles were only about 40quid, they've climbed quite sharply over the last year or two, i presume because their stock is running out.

I think i paid £65 from the main dealers about a year and a half ago for mine,used it for a week and took it off as i thought the S4 grille looked better !!

That dude has more money than sense...........Im going to start looking for some stuff to sell him,,,,,,,, CHA CHING

Think I paid £48 plus a fiver for delivery for my RS4 grille back in 2005 when bought as a buy-it-now on Ebay.
Have never really liked it as much as the original grille as the RS4 satin-chrome trim doesn't look as good IMHO as the shiney chrome finish of the other grilles.
Might take it off and flog it on Ebay if its worth more now second-hand than new,lol.....

Mine was £30 from an Audi Sport Member, I am after the lower S4 Grilles now but cant find them anywhere.

If anyone has any or has any idea I can get some this would be fab.

Cheers

Matt

Does anyone know how much just 2 S4 lower Grilles would be worth? only the outer ones not the centre lower one.

I have the chance to purchase 2 outside grilles only but I have no idea on price.

Many thanks Chaps

Matt

i pressume thats new ones , is that the whole surrounds and inserts etc