Lip Spoiler

andywa

Reaction score
I am wanting to get a lip spoiler put on the car. Has anyone put one of the ebay ones on? Are they any good. I just can't bring my self to buy the OEM one as it is fairly expensive. Any comments or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Cupra Splitters are cheap from dealer, around £25 IIRC!

i bought a copy one off ebay for my old tdi saloon, it was ok providing your paint man preps it well if not youll see the uneven-ness (dont think thats a word but you get what i mean) with the reflections of sunlight.
but i found it spot on for fit and size.

i bought a copy one off ebay for my old tdi saloon, it was ok providing your paint man preps it well if not youll see the uneven-ness (dont think thats a word but you get what i mean) with the reflections of sunlight.
but i found it spot on for fit and size.

Thanks for that. Will get it sorted then along with the friggin wingmirror of off ebay.

yes,
if you get the mirror off the bay that i sent you a link for you can get it painted with your lip.
mirrors an easy job to fit mate.

Cheers. Should get a small discount on the painting hopefully. Still can't belive i've got to fork out on a wing mirror in the 1st week of ownership....Nevermind.