just ordered a grille from stafford audi

no neither have i, but its exactly what i've been looking for... well apart from the gloss black but im just taking a risk with that i suppose...

"Never released to the UK market" the ad says. RS6 style.

Looks nice, post a pic when it's fitted :thumbsup:

yep will do, need to get my rings back to silver now, i sprayed them black haha

i got it yesterday, t says its a votex grille, just havent had time to fit it... ill c if i can get out there today... i

Looks great! Wonder if you can get a matching lower grille. As James says, get some pictures up when you've fitted it. :yum:

yeah the lower grill is actually just the votex grille, i noticed it this morning, the same mesh used on the votex bumper is the same used on the grille, ill get it on tomorrow morning, n get pics straight on!

Typical aint it, I was after just the thing but couldnt get it without paying some mega Bucks! Cant wait to see what its like, Might have to grab one myself.

Make sure you get some good clear close-ups mate!

yep im about to pop outside now n have a crack at it...

took all of 3 minutes lol, got it on, and here are a few pics, sorry for the quality, it was with my mobile, but when i get a chance tomorrow, ill give it a good wash and take some pics with a real camera!

still not sure as to put the rings on black, or scratch the paint off n put htem on silver...

anyway, here are the pics:

30012009480kn9.jpg

30012009481xc7.jpg

30012009482sr9.jpg

Jesus mate, When i said close up, I didnt mean resize my whole explorer,lol ;)

Looks good, I think with yours being a silver car id put the silver rings back on.
From what it looks like though, it fits a treat so Im thinking whether I should grap one too!!!!:think:

lol yeah i forgot to resize when i hosted it haha, oh well!
yeah i spent last night scratching the black paint away, gonna go outside a bit later on n c how it looks with the silver rings, if i dotn like them, they can go back to black.

Wow that looks great! I agree with Juss, the silver rings would look better IMO.

Don't suppose you could measure the votex lower middle grille, I wonder if it would fit an S Line lower bumper?

Also wonder how big the honeycombe is compared to S Line. I like the idea of all honeycombe. :)

yeah ill measure them for you... its a bit cold to go outside right now though lol, so i'll get the measurements for u later today if thats ok? but in the meantime, somebody maybe able to tell u whether they will fit or not, if not, u might be able to buy some honeycomb mesh n stick it on yourself...

Thank you sir. Any time is good, I'm not in any hurry :icon_thumright:

Cant remember where it was but I found the same grill ^^^ on a UK site for £27.99 but I didnt like it and didnt bother saving it or owt!

Juss, have you now sprayed your S4 Grille? Looks sweet! :salute:

Yes mate, Did it Matt Black!
Dead easy to do aswell..

looks good, great match with the lower grills

Just fitted one of these grilles from Stafford Audi.........

Can anyone tell me where I can get hold of the votex middle and fog lower grilles from? (other than the stealers)

I have just received mine from Stafford Audi.
The thing is that the colour is silver not chrome,and does not match the lower grille colour,So have not even fitted it.I have e-mailed Stafford audi to see if they do a lower grille to match..? If they don't do a matching lower ,i will sell it.