Image request: S3 logo and sketch?

Scorpius

The S Factor
Reaction score
Website
www.vwclub.co.za
Hi guys

Does anyone have a hi-res image of the S3 logo? Not a photograph of somebodys badge but a good quality image of the logo

Also wondering if there exists a sketch of a stylised outline of the 8P S3 (pre-facelift). Something like the below pic of a Cargravo button which has an outline of the A3 sportback but hoping to find something similar for the S3 frontend. Know its a longshot but if anyone would know of such then it would be one of the guys on this forum

8p_a3_auto_8pa_thumb.gif

Thanks in advance!

I dont exactly have what you want, but my sis is doing design and stuff, and she says it's not hard for any decent designer with the adobe creative suite to make a vector file out of this one. Got any friends in the printing or media design business?

http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2/n..._Module_0001_ModuleItem_0006.var1280x1024.jpg

With her help and the dimension drawing from audi's website, she made this for me. Guess it wouldnt be hard for her to make the frontend as well.
2802434931_8eac860442_o.jpg

Thanks a lot Boggy! Was beginning to think theres nothing available. Found one for the Q7 and even the Roadjet concept but not the S3. That design that your sis did looks great! Would make an awesome t-shirt.

Was thinking of attempting it myself but my desktop is the one with Photoshop on it and its busted at the mo thanks to a lightning strike. If I have to though, I'll wait til its fixed/replaced and give it a bash (though I'm no expert)

..but if your sis is keen on more S3 designs then please please post em up!:icon_thumright:

Np, I can ask her to do a front end, but problem is, I'm not an "artsy" kind of person, and she doesnt really like cars, so it's kind of hard to take off when there's no idea on what to do.

You just want a direct front end? Or something like you sig (i.e. at an angle)?

Let me know. Other members feel free to chime in as well. Would be easiest if you could just email me the pic you want her to convert.

It seems that audi UK doesnt have the dimension pic of the old S3 on there anymore, anyone have it?

p.s. if you want to make a t-shirt out of the last one, let me know. I can email you the PDF files, supposedly better as they dont pixelize when enlarged. (whatever that means?:blink:)

Np, I can ask her to do a front end, but problem is, I'm not an "artsy" kind of person, and she doesnt really like cars, so it's kind of hard to take off when there's no idea on what to do.

You just want a direct front end? Or something like you sig (i.e. at an angle)?

Let me know. Other members feel free to chime in as well. Would be easiest if you could just email me the pic you want her to convert.

It seems that audi UK doesnt have the dimension pic of the old S3 on there anymore, anyone have it?

p.s. if you want to make a t-shirt out of the last one, let me know. I can email you the PDF files, supposedly better as they dont pixelize when enlarged. (whatever that means?:blink:)

Thanks Boggy!

Something at an angle would be cool. Here's a non-HDR little higher res image of that pic and I've added a couple angled shots below from the net (whichever the design pro deems best ;))

DSC024911.jpg

audi_s3_fs12.jpg

user1093_1156835610.jpg

As for dimension pics, here they are from Fourtitude

051.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

ok, I've sent the pics to her, she said she'll look into it next week, will update then.