hello from N. Ireland

ctmrs6

Reaction score
Hi folks
My first audi in about 10 years, and i went for a new rs6 avant.:racer:
very impressed with the car from all aspects apart maybe from the fuel it consumes but hey, i did not buy it for its economy. I had a few niggles at the start but all sorted now. has anyone else had any problems with their's. Has anyone seen the new saloon on the road as yet? I saw one at hockinheim at thye final of the DTM. i myself was very impressed!

Welcome to the site dude, excellent choice of car there, they are absoloute beasts!!!

Enjoy :)

Welcome, nice car any pictures. Where abouts in N.ireland you from i'm just outside newtownards

hi guys
thanks for the welcome. I am from Broughshane just outside Ballymena Co. antrim. The car has certainly got lots of power, although i have another bike engined car which i race and it would be faster. Pictures i dont have as i am not very good with computers but i may try my daughter if she could download them for me. its just a standard nice blue avant.
alot more comfy than the latest m3 which i had but it was a real back breaker, unless i put it into sport and then the audi is as hard. Nothing to do with me going over a quiet, back mountain road everyday to the office!!:)