opinion on RS6 alloys

jcb

Reaction score
how much would you pay for a set of 5 8x18 ET43 OEM Rs6 5 spokes that have been refurbed?

Try the completed items search on ebay for an idea. I think an issue you'll have is that new replicas are available for £250, which dilutes the price of any used wheels even if they're oem.

As for an actual price I'm really not sure.

Love them on the 8P, IMHO best wheels for it & the B6/7 along with many others

But tbh why pay for refurbs when new ones are so cheap anyway, pointless unless they're almost free, lol

I've always been told the qaulity of OEM wheels is far and above any replica on the market?
surely if you could pick them up cheap, or get them refurbed it'd be the better

want some!?
I have 5 with centre caps and have had a couple of offers I frankly thought offensive they were so low!
I paid £400 with ****** tyres on them and several scuff rims.
would like to see £350+ if I can, but I might be a bit ambitious.

want some!?
I have 5 with centre caps and have had a couple of offers I frankly thought offensive they were so low!
I paid £400 with ****** tyres on them and several scuff rims.
would like to see £350+ if I can, but I might be a bit ambitious.

****** bargain! Not that i'm in the market for wheels at present, need other things first plus i prefer the A8 mk1 polished 'Competitions' i have at present to the RS6's

I'd have thought that if you were to spend a few bob and some time on cleaning the wheels up to a good clean condition you'd have no problems selling them on the bay for a tidy profit? I know the style is popular but OEM's are not so...... or are they now?

problem is, as someone said earlier - brand new replica rims with brand new (albeit budget) tyres can be had for £400, possibly even including locking bolts. i think you'd ideally need a buyer who specifically wants genuine wheels to get a decent return on them, because for most people it's what they look like rather than how well they're made.

That actually made me cry with laughter!!!

Thanks for that.

@ eatdegrub, what happened here??

Hey guys

very sorry for the above! seriously slow computer link via satalite so its obviously playing up! been scared ta reply till the connection was better!!
i'll work through an delete them but its a slow process!!

Only one reply this time dude, are you feeling ok...lol ;)

now for sale, just refurbed, with centre caps goig on ebay this week if they don;t go to a good ASN home

IMG_18701.jpg

IMG_18711.jpg

IMG_18741-1.jpg

IMG_18721.jpg