My New Gearknob

S3-Chris

If its not broke....break it!!
Reaction score
£48quid delivered to the door... fitted in 10mins... What you guys think?

news3knob.jpg

Very nice. Where from?
Where are your matts from too?

find another s3 one for £48 quid mate... they are £100 odd quid off vagparts.com
got mats from a mate of leecs3, who is on here...
got the gear knob off ebay.de

I see . Looks nice but i think £100 on a gear knob is a bit over the top !

nice one
do they do other styles
was it a shop on ebay.de? have you got a link?

What sad times these are when people think they can post up pictures of their knobs for all to see. This used to be such a family-friendly forum! :scared2:

gaitor too mate,...
themanthatcan - sounds like jealousy, that i have a facelift knob! LOL :)

I have to have one of these!! looks the badgers balls mate!!! Can anyone tell me where to buy one other than vagparts as there well expensive?? also where to get those mats?? cheers

find another s3 one for £48 quid mate... they are £100 odd quid off vagparts.com
got mats from a mate of leecs3, who is on here...
got the gear knob off ebay.de

ebay.de have some on at the moment but the ones I saw the other day were a li ttle on the pricey side. I'll wait until they come a little bit.

I have to have one of these!! looks the badgers balls mate!!! Can anyone tell me where to buy one other than vagparts as there well expensive?? also where to get those mats?? cheers

Not intending to sound stupid, but I've never done this before, how do you replace the gear knob? I'm guessing there are clips once you lift up the gaiter leather? Just unclip them then clip on the new one?

Looks really nice! Along with your mats! A must have I think! :)

Deffinate must!! makes the car look newer too. Shame the 8p s3 flat bottom wheels wernt cheeper as id have one of them too. lol.

I cant find any on ebay.de.. What do you guys search for. I typed in 's3 gear' hoping to get a wide range of gear sticks but no 8p s3's!!! bumma

Starting at 80 euros... That's a bit expensive! Chris did yours come with the wires to illuminate the red ring?

i did win one on the uk Ebay for £47.50 he had two for sale but when i won it i never heard anything from him other than don't pay by pay pal send me the money, but he never told me his address and didn't reply to my emails!

ive seen the red ring light up also but i think it was an after market mod. cheers for the link omegadirective, theres loads on. lol.

no wires to light mine up, however it is a genuine audi part... as its stamped inside it... do the real ones light up? i thought that would like like a tacky corsa!!