Options from factory?

WOE

Reaction score
Hi, sorry to start off with a question straight away...

We have an Audi S3 2000 reg 210bhp, we bought it with lowered suspension which we believe to be a factory option but it has recently broken a coil.

I have been told that I can find out what options the car came with when bought on the net somewhere (similar to the "peugeot service box").

any help would be much appreciated!

If you have the original handbook, inside the front cover there is a list of initals, they all indicate different options....if you do a search on the forum, im sure there is something that you can type all the codes into that will show everything that the car came with.

Hope that helps...

As nilz says, look for the vehicle data sticker - there's one on the inside of the front cover of your service record, and there should be one inside the spare wheel well in the boot.

Toward the bottom of the sticker there will be a pretty large collection of codes (I think they're all thre characters, but may be two as well?) - you'll know them when you spot them.

Type the codes into this website (as the instructions say, seperated by semicolons), and you'll get the full spec list of your motor...

http://igorweb.org/equidec/

Regards,

Rob.