buying a used audi....

John_Boy

Reaction score
Hello! I am thinking of getting a used A3 3.2 in the near future, someone told me a while ago that audi dealers will transport used cars from one dealer to another (ie. to the dealer that is closest to you) so that you can test drive it etc. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks

John

im sure they will, when i was looking for an a3 the one i wanted was at bath audi and they was going to transport it down for me to test drive and possibly buy. i then found another one at my local audi and ended up not test driving the one from bath. best to ring up and ask them.

They will if they think / know you're serious about that particular car. Although, I always thing that the cost of transporting it will need to paid for somewhere along the line (ie you might not get as good a deal as you could have done with the supplying dealer).

They will transport and if you want that car its a extra £100 deposit just so they know your serious about buying this car. They transported a car to my local dealer cardiff audi expect it wasnt in good shape...
I'll be getting my next car from cardiff audi but transported down notice better deals and price further away from home.

Hope this helps

Ashley

That's good to know because there aren't many cars up here in aberdeen. I guess it would be a good idea to test drive any old 3.2 (not necessarily from an audi dealer), then if I like it get one transported up here by audi.
Thanks for your help :)