Volve confirms 300bhp 4WD C30

Autocar were also saying an 'R42' Golf is on the cards for 2010 with the engine from the TT-RS - if that is true there has to be an RS3 on the cards at some point, whether it be for this generation of the A3 or the next.

This Gen I reckon, a last hurrah for this version.
If it is, I'll have one March 1st 2010 I reckon!
I'd love an inline 5 turbo'd motor... sounds amazing and 400+bhp is a simple a chip away, never mind what could be done if JonnyC got hold of one and went ballistic on it!!

This Gen I reckon, a last hurrah for this version.
If it is, I'll have one March 1st 2010 I reckon!
I'd love an inline 5 turbo'd motor... sounds amazing and 400+bhp is a simple a chip away, never mind what could be done if JonnyC got hold of one and went ballistic on it!!

ha ha.. me too!

May sound like a stupid question but how come audi have never made a rs3? With competition getting high now!
I reckon quite alot of you s3 owners would be interested in owning one?

Pass mate - perhaps even they start getting a little nervous at the prospect of a £32k hatchback!
Personally, I think more and more people are happy to stay with a smaller sized car, especially with the whole green debate!
Read an interetsing articlae about car trends the other day saying everything has to downscale in terms of size and weight. Reckon they have the ability now to turn what are currently 2.7 tonne SUV's in to 1.8 tonnes with beter use of materials and space.

Read an interetsing articlae

I read that and thought of this:

00000886_717152.jpg

Or how about a 5 cylinder diesel from the VW/Audi group, with say 205-210BHP, that would be nice !

Reckon it might be on my shortlist.
Along with the next S3 of course, and EVO X, and RS4, and WRX Sti, and 335Coupe, and 9-3 TurboX........

Reckon it might be on my shortlist.
Along with the next S3 of course, and EVO X, and RS4, and WRX Sti, and 335Coupe, and 9-3 TurboX........

WRX Sti make baby jesus cry.

Woooo 100 remaped Cupra's lol. Wonder how much they are charging for the honour.

Who wants a volvo C30.Not me ,i live in volvo town(Gothenburg/Sweden) and see this ugly C30´s every day :puke2:

:whistle2:

Tone that down a little and I think that's realistic!
Like the wing mirrors on that....