Hello from a new S3 (8L) owner

<tuffty/>

Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.tuffty.co.uk
Hi everyone

Picking up my 2001 AMK S3 this Thursday after owning an A4 2.6SE Avant for 7 years.

Some call it a midlife crisis, I just call it 'why the hell not!!'...

I have modded my A4 with SPAX RSX suspension, Goodridge brake hoses, 17" RS4 repros and In-Pro facelift style headlamps/indicators. I love my A4 but feel its time to move on so I am selling it (obvious plug alert!) and getting an S3.

The S3 is silver with silver alcantara interior (which needs a little clean tbh) and drives like a dream. Already got my performance upgrades mapped out and have her booked in for a remap in November.

I have been wading through this forum for about a week now so thought I had better say hello...

I look forward to continuing my love of Audi's with my S3 and enjoying the wealth of info produced by this forum...

All the best

<tuffty/>

Welcome to the site, good luck with the sale of your car and your new S3, you obviously made the right choice with the car and most definitley got the fastest colour as well...good on ya!!

Get some pics up, will be good to see the cars dude :)

Thanks guys... I will sort some pics of both my cars over the next couple of days. I pick her up Thursday morning (or maybe tomorrow if I can swing it) and have a couple of days off to really make her shine.

<tuffty/>

Welcome aboard. I was wading through the forums for a good while before I actually introduced myself....

Congrats on the car, I reaaaalllly should get round to turning my A4 into something special....

Looks like you've got yourself a nice car there mate.....i wish they'd flared the arches on the 8P....the L stands out from the crowd a bit more.

Enjoy!

nice interior (same here) and what do you clean you engine covers with?

No idea tbh, thats how the car came when I picked it up yesterday but I think I think I will try and find out as it does a good job :)

What do you use to clean your alcantara? mines a little dirty

<tuffty/>

nice

does your steering wheel has a letter T there instead of the S3

S3

Reactions: okidoki