6 months in the waiting!

SRB93

S5 B9 Coupe - Glacier White
Reaction score
Well I picked my S5 up on Saturday, and For me it’s a massive step up coming from a Fiesta ST! Only thing that’s not gone so well is the Audi Connect. I’m faced with the data connection unavailable error when I put my Audi pin in... any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 255
Reactions: daytonamart
I followed the directions from the your audi site, I'm sure I had the option of the pin or the username...then when prompted the code from the key fob which you scratch off....hang on I'll look:

Step 1 link https://login.audi.com/login

Reactions: SRB93
Wo
I followed the directions from the your audi site, I'm sure I had the option of the pin or the username...then when prompted the code from the key fob which you scratch off....hang on I'll look:

Step 1 link https://login.audi.com/login

View attachment 142730

Thanks in advance,

So I have an account.

I’m stuck at step 3, when I enter my Pin. It states that the service is unavailable :(

Seem to recall a fix listed here which basically involved switching the data system off and then leaving the car for half an hour or so then switching it back on again...

Does this log account relate in any way to the the my Audi where my current car and order is registered on?

I’m stuck at step 3, when I enter my Pin. It states that the service is unavailable :(

Try this: go to Connection Settings, Data, highlight SIM, press the button to choose "Switch Data module off".

Then go back to Audi Connect where it will say something like the data is disabled , do you want to re-enable it? After choosing yes, try login again using the 8 digit PIN

Seem to recall a fix listed here which basically involved switching the data system off and then leaving the car for half an hour or so then switching it back on again...

Does this log account relate in any way to the the my Audi where my current car and order is registered on?

It is yes, I want to be able to see my car status as stuff on the MMI connect app, but it won’t work.

Okay... just confuse everyone and myself even more. I have managed to make a connection with Audi connect. But I can’t seem to make a connection between the MMI Connect app and the car. So that I can lock/unlock the car from my phone.

Okay... just confuse everyone and myself even more. I have managed to make a connection with Audi connect. But I can’t seem to make a connection between the MMI Connect app and the car. So that I can lock/unlock the car from my phone.
Hi, I had a right faff to get mine working, in the end I had to completely delete my myAudi account on the webpage and start again, then I reset the data module, entered my myAudi code, then reset the data module again and enter my scratch off code from the key ring.
I also made sure that I had full LTE displayed on the MMI when I eventually got it to work.

Hi, I had a right faff to get mine working, in the end I had to completely delete my myAudi account on the webpage and start again, then I reset the data module, entered my myAudi code, then reset the data module again and enter my scratch off code from the key ring.
I also made sure that I had full LTE displayed on the MMI when I eventually got it to work.

I've been somewhat of a jumping the gun idiot, and didn't verify my account on Audi Connect... Done that, just waiting to get back to my so I can try logging in again.... :whistle2: