Eibach 30mm Springs fitted - review

RobinA3

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my car back after having some Eibach 30mm springs fitted, decided to get PSI in stoke to do it as i couldn't be ***** to do it myself.

PSI guys did a great job, no problems with their service or work.

Ride wise it is sooooooooo much better than the standard S-Line Springs, the suspension now soaks up ruts and rough surfaces, whereas the standard set up would make a meal of it and let it crash through the cabin.

I would well reccommend these springs for people who find the ride too harsh with the S-Line springs.

Drop wise there is no visable difference right now as they need a few hundred miles to get them properly bedded in, i measured the gap between the centre of the wheel to the arch and there is 5mm difference so hopefully in a few weeks the drop will be better than it is now. I'll post some pics when they have settled down.

Loving the ride comfort now - must be getting old!

I know what you mean about the standard S Line suspension its just hard, I don't mind firm suspension but it just doesn't seem to be able to cope.

I've used the Eibachs on a previous car an they were very good springs.

Good job Robin. I think these springs are spot on for the money, they really improve the ride and handling. I think the ride height is just right for the A3 any lower and you're into chav mobile territory.

glad your happy with both the springs and the service you got from PSI.