S3 gone...

S3 SAF

Reaction score
Hi guys just to let you guys know ive sold the 8L s3 and bought an 8P S3 amazing difference in all aspects but then again my S3 was preaty much standard when it came to performance mods wish i did play with it but never mind hey got the new one to do that to....lol thought i say thanks to all you guys on here as uve had a lot of usefull and helpfull post..:thumbsup:
best regards Saf

what do u call peanuts:huh:??

After reading the post where that chap was selling his S3 for under £5k has made me wonder how much mine is actually worth? It would be a tough for me to part with my S3 after 7 or so years of ownership, but I'm looking at a faster motor to replace it... under the current credit crunch situation also, I'm undecided what to do, it's a toughie.

yes but anything that price will have problems and will cost alot to fix ,

you get what you pay for !!!:whistle2:

After reading the post where that chap was selling his S3 for under £5k has made me wonder how much mine is actually worth? It would be a tough for me to part with my S3 after 7 or so years of ownership, but I'm looking at a faster motor to replace it... under the current credit crunch situation also, I'm undecided what to do, it's a toughie.

yes but anything that price will have problems and will cost alot to fix ,

you get what you pay for !!!:whistle2:

You certainly do, seems to be a bit of alot of cheap S3's for sale at the minute which isn't helping when you want to sell one :sob:

You certainly do, seems to be a bit of alot of cheap S3's for sale at the minute which isn't helping when you want to sell one :sob:

That's the thing, these cheaper examples are effecting the values of MINT ones to a certain extent, simply because it's a buyers market, and they think they can get the same car for less money.

That's the thing, these cheaper examples are effecting the values of MINT ones to a certain extent, simply because it's a buyers market, and they think they can get the same car for less money.
yeah annoying i brougt mine in january for just over 8.5k now looking around id be lucky to get 7.5k really anoying everyone's always in such a hurry to sell so lower the price. ****** annoying i want to keep my cars value but seems ive lost a small fortune which if i have to sell is going to be a right kick in the ***s