opinions...

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
just been playing with me m8 in his leon, i noticed alot of plooming or light smoke from my car under acceleration... could this be a sign of my turbos going to give up the go???

what else could it be?

cars on 150000 and the turbo does rattle a little. :S

cheers

Turbo smoke would usually be from the rear, and whitish in colour.

Has the car lost any power?

If it's dark smoke, it could just be a little over-fuelling from your remap.

I get this when flooring it hard. Although it's only a tiny puff of smoke that I don't notice myself (my mate's told me about it when I left them for dead).

Shat myself when they told me, but checked with my tuner and it's a fairly common thing on remaps.

If it's dark smoke, it could just be a little over-fuelling from your remap.

I get this when flooring it hard. Although it's only a tiny puff of smoke that I don't notice myself (my mate's told me about it when I left them for dead).

Shat myself when they told me, but checked with my tuner and it's a fairly common thing on remaps.

im not mapped tho..... :S

does not seem overly heavey smoke.

in answer to siena.. yes it is a little underpowerd deffo. the boost bug is lerking again. very slow boosting.

the do seem to kill their turbos around this mileage tbh

mine had a new one fitte at 120k and when i was looking for it i noticed a lot on ebay with turbo replacements around 140k.

Is the smoke blue/white and does it smell oily? get someone to drive behind you and have a sniff