Megane R26R

Have I missed something?
Since when did AUDIs become ***** quality?

AUDI are selling their cars like hot cakes and at a hell of a premium.
Are AUDI just fooling all of their customers?

No one said they where "***** quality" my comment was merely are they as good as they once were? Before the gap between mainstream and premium in terms of quality was quite large, I think that gap is closing. Audi/BM/Merc still have the premium image in thier favour but for how much longer?

They only thing I do think they need to resolve is their customer care. I know some people have good dealers they use but they are the minority!

J.

Luck of the draw maybe - but mine's not ***** quality, nor was my last one. Never had a single thing go wrong with either of them which is more than can be said for all my previous cars. Very happy Audi customer me.

My A3 wasn't bad, had a couple of minor things go wrong but nothing when compared to my mkIV golfs I had prior to that. But as with all makes plenty of people have had issues. But thats to be expected.

J.

No one said they where "***** quality"
J.

Quote Mr Bacardi.

"whilst Audi's have been rapidly reversing themselves into new levels of ***** quality levels..........."

Anyway, I agree with your other comments.
The gap is probably closing but until there is `no` difference at all, BMW, AUDI et al will still have a strong following and acheive the high asking prices they command.
And even if that ever happens, the badge snobbery with still prevail.

Paul

Quote Mr Bacardi.

"whilst Audi's have been rapidly reversing themselves into new levels of ***** quality levels..........."

Anyway, I agree with your other comments.
The gap is probably closing but until there is `no` difference at all, BMW, AUDI et al will still have a strong following and acheive the high asking prices they command.
And even if that ever happens, the badge snobbery with still prevail.

Paul

Ah ok so when I said no one said they were ***** I wasn't including Mr bacardi...

Your right all the time that they have a premium image people will still choose them.

J.