How do?

S3 Chris

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to the Forum although have known about it for ages and have had a poke around, but have only just got round to signing up as I'm a right lazy beggar! Got a delicious 2001 Blue S3 with some choice mods (all inherited, I can take no praise for them I'm afraid), and I believe the 2 previous owners kick around on here too, and are privy to driving around in RS4's now the lucky sausages - so 'Aright mins' if you're reading this!

Have owned it for about 4 months now and have enjoyed every second, its a corking drive. Though I'm looking forward to getting some new tyres and enjoying even MORE grip!!

Anyway, looking forward to boshing some chat about the forum with you all, Cheers!!

Cheers Kontraband (Velvet Revolver reference that name?)
Have just been scouring the forums and it looks like I have ChriS3 to thank for making my S3 the enjoyable beast that it is.
He's got plenty pics up of it through the years. But to give you an idea of how it is now its currently on the 18" RS4 Reps, but with the black mirrors and grill. Hope to get the alloy ones back on and will look to post some pics then.
I'm a sucker for them shiny mirrors...

ahahah yeah the shine is good.

Not a velvet rev reference no... ;)

Welcome to the forum dude, is yours the Nogaro Blue one, with the black rims i think, if so its a very tidy car, and it was Chris's now owning an RS4 Avant :)

:sign_welcome:

:blownose: Aww, I miss my old S3! Glad to hear you're taking good care of it. And if you're looking for tyres, it worked really well with the Parada Spec 2s.

Hello and Welcome to the site

Parada Spec 2's are very very sticky

they sticky sticky in the wet too?
theres a fair amount of wet stuff up this way eh :lmfao:

they sticky sticky in the wet too?
theres a fair amount of wet stuff up this way eh :lmfao:

Ermmm not sticky in the wet,I think they are a bit twitchy but it keeps you on your toes :laugh:

Chris - mind if I pinch a pic for my avatar thingy?
I've yet to take any pretty pics :keule:silly me.