Another S3 for Sale !

nice looking car think he would be looking for more like £7000 with that sort of mileage but you never know?

It drives like a 50k car ! Mines on 90k and my dads is a nicer drive :think: If I didn't do mega miles i'd probably buy it and sell mine :yes:

The way things are going mine won't be with me much longer, its no fun when everytime you drive you are thinking about how much its costing :crying:

Wait till you get hit with the tax too! Seems like everythings being taxed stupid amounts right now and making us all stay inside for the summer when its the ideal time to jump in the car.

Makes me so angry, they just dont want anyone to have any money or enjoy life :mad:

Ill be selling my A4 over the winter for a smaller engined FWD car for the same reasons

Good luck with it

I know exactly what you mean guys, I didn't used to care about how I drove, as it didn't matter too much.

These days I drive like a granny everywhere, because as soon as I put my foot down the miles remaining on the DIS drops and I KNOW it's costing me a fortune.

£100 a week on fuel just ruins all the fun!

very clean example there and yep fuel costs are getting stupid, ive decided to fully garage my S3 till the summer and use my BMW 320Td Compact full time as i am achieving around 50mpg and the best being 60.1 mpg:yahoo:....

Are you sure its not because of what Clarkson said at the weekend?

very clean example there and yep fuel costs are getting stupid, ive decided to fully garage my S3 till the summer and use my BMW 320Td Compact full time as i am achieving around 50mpg and the best being 60.1 mpg:yahoo:....

it's all very well getting 60mpg out of a 2nd car, but overall the pence per mile will be higher due to running 2 cars and depreciation of a newer car

I toyed with getting a 2nd car but it didn't make sense financially and I quite like driving my S3 :)

That looks a great example Ian, im surprised how clean it looks and the leather is in very good condition considering the mileage.

Good luck with the sale

car is now priced at £6950 or will listen to sensible offer.Tim