Cupra R lip....anyone has it? specially on an S3!

nice pictures,great sportback...!cupra lip looks awesome with optic packet and red s line bumper...!

IMO AUDI got the S3 front end spot on. No need to fiddle if you ask me.
I disagree - personally think the S-Line bumper is nicer - slightly more subtle - like the S3 is in general. Front bumper on an S3 is too overworked and doesn't suit the rest of the body/kit/wheels IMO.

It certainly suits the S Line more
Yup!

Hmm, at first i thought this was a rubbish idea and maybe a slightly tacky mod but i'm starting to come around. If i could get one in charcoal grey to match the s-line grille i'd consider one. Sometimes the s-line bumper doesn't seem quite deep enough. Having said that... i've already scuffed the bottom of the bumper on the drive twice so i'd be leaving it on the road if i got one of these!

Would i really HAVE to drill holes to install it? Is there literally no other way?

Paul.

Would i really HAVE to drill holes to install it? Is there literally no other way?

Paul.

Def hole driller!

I had too on my old 8L S3 and there was no other way as the splitter has to be bent and shaped to fit the contour of the bumper correctly so only screws will hold this tension in place.

Does look good.... does anyone have the SEAT part number?

Will the cupra lip fit on a3 8p 2009?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk