Wheel spacers

Markey

Reaction score
Am i right in thinking that 5mm hub spacers wont be hubsentric, becase there is still a visable part of the bit that sticks out for the wheel to sit on?

Yea the 5mm ones you have to just line up with the holes basically. I've got 5mm all round wish i had got 10mm though.

Oh ok, well i tried my wheels on and the tyre stick out by abut 2mm so there just how i wnat them so i dont need spacers.

There BBS CH and ET43 front has 225s and rears have 235s

Nice wheels! I run them, in 19s, mine were et50 so I needed 15mm spacers to clear suspension and brakes.

Mine have the center caps though so i think maybe older type :)

Ooh very nice, make sure you get some pics up mate.

Yeah will do need to sort the paint out first have brake rust come of some nacked braked and it has tarnished all my paint down the drivers side so i need to do some correction on it :(

Think hubcentric spacers start around the 15mm mark :( I have 25 and 35mm H&R on mine and they were hubcentric... Only real way of making non hubcentric spacers fit is to lightly smear some silicone or contact adheasive to the spacer and stick it to the discs, that way you wont be forever lining the spacers up when you tit the wheel back on :)

Hubcentric starts at 10mm guys as I had them on my S3 & had option for them on my S4, best guy I know for them was PCS on fleabay.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/performance-car-shop

Just ring him for a deal & also different sizes as he doesnt have all he can get on fleabay, he can get most sizes you want & they are ****** good quality & very well made.