Flakey Wiper Arms

xsara700

Reaction score
Hi Guys, was just wondering if you can get an aftermarket wiper kit to fit a 2001 a4 to change it to the new style flexi wipers. The paint is flaking off the wiper arms at the moment and is driving me mad !!! thanks for any help.:shrug:

Nearly all the A4's you see have flaky wiper arms! Those that don't - did! And have been sorted. The wiper arm upgrade is worth doing anyway as the aero wipers are much more efficient so I have been told. It's on the list ......

Yeah, I got mine from vagparts and I'm happy with them. I did the conversion on my previous B6 A4, so it was one of the 1st things I did on this A4.

Its common on a lot of cars strangely enough, and its generally only the drivers side arm! My old Vectra did it, the A4 did it & my new Smart Roadster has it! They're easy enough to whip off, rub down with a wire brush, then spray on couple of coats of primer & a couple of coats of matt black and its as good as new!

snap i just took mine of and swapped them for a set of aero wipers from vagparts

Try shouting at your local dealer....an audi should not have flakey paint ....

Mine changed the one that was flaking and I bought the other side an upgraded both sides to the euro versions. Much more efficient and also quieter, they seem to sit below the bonnet line.

Mike