Black & silver RS4s

hudster

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these on a black A3 sportback?

2c7b_1.JPG

2d34_1.JPG

Trying to visualise whether they'd look any good

Don't think my photochop skills are quite up to it, but if anyone else here can have a go I'd appreciate it. I think they'd look pretty good

Like those a lot actually!
Would like to see these - where are they from?

Ebay, like most things unusual

I really like them. Do they have the right metrics to fit my sportback? I have been an audi owner for 3 days so still finding my way around the car

OK - as far as I know, standard for an S3 is ET 54, so these wheels with an offset of
ET 42 means that these wheels will be 12mm closer to your arch.
I think that is right - though I'm sure someone who is more familier with this stuff will correct me.
If I am right, you should be fine, as it's just the equivalent of having 12mm spacers, which a lot of people fit.
You may get some rubbing on the rear, but it will be just a screw in the inside of the rear arch - lot;s have replaced this with a flatter screw to cure.

Hope that helps.

JK

I quite like those Q7 style RS4's but make sure you get some REALLY good reps if you're going down the Ebay route. Cheaper diamond cut wheels can look a bit tacky in the flesh and if you're not really careful they'll start bubbling and flaking in no time. A mate of mine bought some replica Monza's for his golf and they looked a right state by the end of the winter. Just a word of warning!

I have the Graphite 19" RS4's running on 235/35/19 vredestein Sport tyreson my A3 they look the biz. I could find out the offset etc from my local dealer if you need it. Those ones your looking at are pretty cool but dont go for cheap ones as they will bubble and look crap after a hard winter!

I have the Graphite 19" RS4's running on 235/35/19 vredestein Sport tyreson my A3 they look the biz. I could find out the offset etc from my local dealer if you need it. Those ones your looking at are pretty cool but dont go for cheap ones as they will bubble and look crap after a hard winter!

Stevie what suspension set up are you running with those?

Paul.

it would look a little better if he'd lowered it, looks too much like a tractor with those 19s

Those rims look very nice IMO, however after having OEM MONZA2s on my Golf I would be cautious about having `diamond cut` wheels again.

They are so suceptable to damage and corrosion that you simply cant keep them mint, although they do look fantastic.