pics plz :)

A3_Sport

Girl Racer
Reaction score
Hi

I want to lower my A3 so can anyone post some pics of their A3s and how much its lowered

much appreciated :)

Not sure about lowering, but for me (in terms of looking 'right') it depends on the size of rims who have....

What have you got on the car at the mo....have you posted any pics of it up yet??

Maybe if you post some, someone can photoshop it at various levels and you can decide on how you would want your car to look??

this is my A3 after fitting new suspension...
n286603715_1765682_6884.jpg

05.jpg

HPIM0578.jpg

Here is my A3 lowered on Spax -35mm springs and Gaz adjustable dampers.

DSC01722.jpg

lowered on KW coilovers. not sure on height but there's not many truns left on the front shocks and the rears have been modified to get it a bit lower.

Heres mine on H&R coilovers wound way down
IMG_1106.jpg

thanks for the pics. they look real gud specialy stes_s3 defo love that one

whats the ride like on coilovers though?

I had Eibach coilovers on my A3, when i first drove it i did regret it a little because the ride was so bumpy it would knock your fillings out... but once i got used to it i loved it, made the car so much more fun to drive, sticking it into round abouts. Just beware, if you have many speed ramps about in your area it can cause a real pain !! oh,and the car looked a dam site better too !!

thats why I got KW's - they ride pretty much same as standard (believe it or not) wound all the way down.

thanks for the pics. they look real gud specialy stes_s3 defo love that one

whats the ride like on coilovers though?

Thanks glad you like it.As for coilovers i have H&R they are very hard
thats why i can run it so low.My brother had kws on his tt and as said before it wasalmost like factory.Hope this helps
ste

what would you recommend then H&R or KW?

did you have to change anything then to make the ride better?

thanks

Thanks Mate, I was too until the RAC managed to kerb one for me the other day when my gearbox gave up.:aggressive:

Thats not good. These people just don't care sometimes.

I had a wheel alignment check recently, they took a chunk out of every wheel :-( Dumbasses.

yeah it has really pee'd me off cus i have only just had them re-furbed so need one doing again now but luckily they have said they will foot the bill,
also they managed to ground out my front subframe when putting it on the spec after i requested a flat bed!