Front Bumper???

Audi-Andy

Audi-Andy
Reaction score
Website
www.southernvag.tk

DSC00211.jpg

Now my lil quetion is what would look best 4 my Audi, im loving the front bumper off the black 1 but then again ive seen my style colour coaded 2 the car & that looks ok! but can u still get those bumpers??
im going 2 ave the car resrayed in gun metal gray & colour coad the wheels aswell!
just thought i see what u guys thought :think:

heres a pic of my old a4 which is in the same colour as yours and has the lower bumper/valance your after, just to give you some idea.
i put this on myself which i got from ebay for about £75,it was a while ago but i still see them on there so it shouldnt be to hard to get hold of one.
hope this is of some help to you.
showphoto.php

Hi Andy thanks for the comment on my car and I'm flattered that someone looked at it and though "that's the way to go"
Part of the reason I bought my car was the Gmbh sport body styling and also that it looked IMO brilliant in black

The front spoiler really does set it off and compliments the cars shape and is still quite subtle

As you can tell I'm a but biased, then again why not, I never even imagined going out to buy an Audi and then one day on the way past my local car dealer seen it in the forecourt and thought " that car looks fantastic, I'm buying it" and I did.

Had it not been for the front spoiler I probably wouldn't have bought it, it was only the front of the car I saw while passing and it had me hooked.

Hope I don't come across as being a smug git, I'm really not, I just think I'm lucky to have found such a nice looking car, it always gets lots of positive comments.

me thinks i should start saving 4 the lower half of the bumper, got my m8 who works in the valeting bit of Newton Abbot Audi looking 4 a rear valance with exhaust holes allready cut in2 them 4 when i get me Twin Twin exhaust like the new new V6 tub A4 :sly:

Andy

I'm also on the look out for one of these - be careful - I was told that for the front you have to replace the whole bumper not just the valance.

I've not got as a far as checking but worth checking with some of the guys on here who are "in the know"

The rear valance can be changed with the exisitng bumper according to my local Audi dealer but I didn't ask about the front.

CM

cheekeemonkey said:
Andy

I'm also on the look out for one of these - be careful - I was told that for the front you have to replace the whole bumper not just the valance.

I've not got as a far as checking but worth checking with some of the guys on here who are "in the know"

The rear valance can be changed with the exisitng bumper according to my local Audi dealer but I didn't ask about the front.

CM
you dont have to change the whole bumper,i did my old tdi 130 a4.
you only need to cut off some plastic bits down either side of the lower grill so that the new front buts up nicely.
it all come aparent when you offer the new bit up.
its really easy and straight forward.

all the best with it, if any help is needed then contact me and ill talk you through it.:icon_thumright: