Are these sidelight bulbs the ones i need to match a h.i.d kit???

allow me to be the first to tell you that LEDs wont work, i think they keep blowing or cause some sorta dash error.

You will need to wire a resistor in when you fit LED's, otherwise the DIS will constantly show the 'bulb-out' warning.

where do you get these resistors from?? and how do you go about wiring them in??

I never liked the LED side lights when fitted, I tried 2 sets before changing back to white normal bulbs..

The light from the LED is too direct and doesn't reflect around the light housing, just means you see the bulb itself and not the light housing lighting up..

oh rite ok. wat wud u advise then as at the mo my sidelights are kind of yellow and dipped beam is white/blue

technics100 said:
I never liked the LED side lights when fitted, I tried 2 sets before changing back to white normal bulbs..

The light from the LED is too direct and doesn't reflect around the light housing, just means you see the bulb itself and not the light housing lighting up..

You actually got them to work? . the ones i tried just flashed all the time, there was a thread about this a while back how a resistor was meant to help, dont know how or who has done this yet.

same thing happened to me the leds would just flash on an off