Re. S4 Coilovers.......

nemo2182

Reaction score
Brilliant Post b4 lads, got lots of good feedback.

Now,
I have two sets im looking at.......

Weitec GT Coilover Kit

FK Automotive Konigsport Coilovers

They both come in at the £600 mark, but im swayed towards the FK because of the adjustable damping. Otherwise would I not be better to save the money and go with the FK Automotive Silverline Coilovers , which are already sport tuned like the Weitec, but are about £30 cheaper????

Any info on these two would be appeciated as always

Nathan

The only problems i have seen with the FK is people not taking care of them and the ajustment rings siezeing haveing to be cut off etc becasue they are not stainless.
The Weitec are stainless but a lot more expensive im looking at getting the Konigs also becasue of the adjustable damping. Speak to Venom Motorsport they have some very good prices on FK that beat just about everyone.

Cheers Markey,
Venom are doing them at £568, which is £30 cheaper than ive found. The non-stainless part puts me off, but I think overall, there be better than the weitec.

Nathan

Only when you compare like with like as the weitec are the cheaper version of KW as they are made by the same company.
If you keep the FKs clean and well maintained i dont think they will give you any trouble.