Upgrade your Turbos€

macattax

Reaction score
Saw this on ebay earlier I havent heard of it before but perhaps others have.

K03-SP51 Compressor Upgrade Kit

Do you own a Passat/A4/A6/Octavia with a longintudinal 1.8t engine equipped with a K03-005>29 or the larger K04-0015 turbocharger and want more power or have a damaged K03/04 that needs repair? Our SP51 compressor kit will bolt directly onto any oil/water K03 or K04 turbocharger this specific compressor housing fits the "longitudinal" 1.8t engine /B5-B6 (chassis).

We can also help clients with the S4, GOLF, S3, TT "transverse" & "2.7t" engine style wanting to upgrade to our SP51 by means of a "CORE Exchange" .

Read more follow this LINK

There's a few outifts that do this. Basically you're buying a new core for the turbo. You can get hybrids as well as OEM cores.

I imagine you'd still need to send your turbos off to a proper outfit to get them fitted, otherwise you might have balancing and actuator calibration problems.

Not looking to do it myself just saw it while doing searches on ebay. Just posted it here in case anyones interested and also to find out what ppl thought about it.

Byzan I missed your previous post sorry about that m8.
So how did it all work out for you once fitted?

Its assembled ready to go, although not 100% on how to set the wastegate, but the weather has not been kind. I ntend to attack it on the weekend come hell or high water.
I also have the centre console to change, and the split seats to fit

Well good luck with the fitting m8.
You going double din with the console?
So I take it you got some RS4 seats then seeing as your fitting split seats?
Splits seats will fit fine so long as you have the locking catch and weld it on as far as I know.
Let us know how you get on then m8.

yeah, double din, but the single din to start with,i have all of the hardware for the split seats, cost me around £50 for all of the brackets,bolts and clips.

I want to remove the firwall at the back too, as i want it as OEM as possible

Did yoiu get leateher RS4 seats then if so how much you pay and where did you get them?
Post some pics if you have them too. Id love a nice set of RS4 recaro leathers yum yum.

Just S4 seats matey heated tho. I have been waiting to get the aircon unit for double din and heated seats but keep misiing them.lol

I luckily got one an A/C with heated seat controls while purchasing parts for the audi satnav conversion. Got mine from ebay.de for about 30 squids. So all I need now are the seats to match pffft. I am so horny for the the RS4 seats (hard to get at reasonable price) that I am not even thinking of any other type of seats. Take plenty of pics of the install and try to convince me that S4 seats are just as good. I currently have regular cloth sports seats but without the tasty electric controls and without heating but they are cum-fart-able :fart:.