nicktheodrou

Reaction score
Hi guys, so i have my a3 8l 1.8t close to a year now as my first car and since day 1 the remote was not working, i have tried a lot of things, such as checking the fuses, changing the remote batteries, even taken it to the locksmith to test the key if it is sending signal, everything. So the car locks from the switch in the drivers door panel, and from the rear boot lock, but from the driver door it only unlocks and locks just that door. the pump is working fine with locking and unlocking. Does anyone know what can i do to fix it? i have tried everything i know.

Hi guys, so i have my a3 8l 1.8t close to a year now as my first car and since day 1 the remote was not working, i have tried a lot of things, such as checking the fuses, changing the remote batteries, even taken it to the locksmith to test the key if it is sending signal, everything. So the car locks from the switch in the drivers door panel, and from the rear boot lock, but from the driver door it only unlocks and locks just that door. the pump is working fine with locking and unlocking. Does anyone know what can i do to fix it? i have tried everything i know.
You can program the key via vcds to open the doors separately driver and then the passenger on the second press so maybe that could be something to do with it.