2025 Audi S3 Facelift in Glacier White video

HereWeGo

Reaction score
Cool video I found on youtube of the new s3 in glacier white. Makes a change to seeing the press release matt daytona grey / ascari blue.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/PngZIlObmn0?si=f2APZXDQDR9cRun8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll be ordering mine on Weds all being well. UK order books open then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY
Tried to watch that video yesterday but couldn't. The "journalist" is so damn horrible, literally everything is super amazing from start to finish. I recommend to watch without sound if you want to see the visuals.

I don't understand why they don't offer the silver anymore. With the new frameless grille I think it would look good. It didn't quite fit the non-FL version with its chrome and grayish accents but the FL with black accents could work. I can see myself asking for an offer even though I've been hesitant about the design but the color isn't easy choise. Maybe white again. It needs lots of washes but don't show scratches badly.

Reactions: Tzsteve and HereWeGo
Tried to watch that video yesterday but couldn't. The "journalist" is so damn horrible, literally everything is super amazing from start to finish. I recommend to watch without sound if you want to see the visuals.

I don't understand why they don't offer the silver anymore. With the new frameless grille I think it would look good. It didn't quite fit the non-FL version with its chrome and grayish accents but the FL with black accents could work. I can see myself asking for an offer even though I've been hesitant about the design but the color isn't easy choise. Maybe white again. It needs lots of washes but don't show scratches badly.
Yeah floret silver would go well.

I'm considering glacier white, it goes really well with black optics.

Either that or progressive red. Both great choices imo

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY