Audi A6 C8 Boot Floor Spar Wheel Area.

OliS

Reaction score
Hi. Just got my 2019 Audi A6 Avant back from the repair shop after being hit. Under the boot floor appears to have not been put back correctly and I think I may be missing some pieces that were there before. Could anyone send me a photo of what it 'should' look like so I can do a compare?

It's the right hand side I am questioning which currently looks like this. (Image rotated 90 degrees) But also is there or should there be a cover over the part with the wires showing too.
PXL 20240411 174220548

Hi. Just got my 2019 Audi A6 Avant back from the repair shop after being hit. Under the boot floor appears to have not been put back correctly and I think I may be missing some pieces that were there before. Could anyone send me a photo of what it 'should' look like so I can do a compare?

It's the right hand side I am questioning which currently looks like this. (Image rotated 90 degrees) But also is there or should there be a cover over the part with the wires showing too.View attachment 275359
Here is how mine (MY21) is laid out. No cover over the wires but it is covered by the compressor
IMG 3259

Thank you so much for this. Seems clear mine is missing a plastic mounting piece where the parts strap to. Much appreciated.

Maybe they left it lying around in there. Perhaps under the subwoofer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like your missing the tool roll and the red emergency transmission release T bar which puts the car into neutral , look at lll parts to see what else could be missing , it has part number too

I would definitely look under the sub. Just been out to look at my car and there is quite a large space there which could easily absorb the tool roll and plastic holder