AdBlue Control Unit

Burks84

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Looking for some help regarding my adblue control unit. I'm on the dreaded countdown to no restarts. All issues and fault code point to needing to replace the adblue control module. New part is 580Euro so contemplating getting a second hand unit or an adblue delete if unable to source. My question is has anybody replaced this unit with a second hand one and there appears to be a slight variation in part numbers for software. Just want to now how people got on. Kind Regards

Hi folks,

Looking for some help regarding my adblue control unit. I'm on the dreaded countdown to no restarts. All issues and fault code point to needing to replace the adblue control module. New part is 580Euro so contemplating getting a second hand unit or an adblue delete if unable to source. My question is has anybody replaced this unit with a second hand one and there appears to be a slight variation in part numbers for software. Just want to now how people got on. Kind Regards
Go to ebay and look for your car then have It re populated for your car. Failing that Audi dealers will happly pull your pants down and spank you