Wheel upgrade time

swisstony

Reaction score
Even though I love the LeMans in shadow chrome on my RS, I am a bit of a tart and saw a bargain on FB marketplace for some 19" Lemans in straight condition but kerbed and flaking paint all round. So drove down and collected them

412336089 6876793575749984 2284973232980008817 n

Really nice chap who was selling them ( used to be a member on here I believe ) so took them straight away to my go to tyre chap where I chose the colour for the refurbish and away they went for dipping, correction and then finish and they have just come back looking sweet.

IMG 4278

IMG 4280

Monster energy drinks not included :)

Been waiting for a deal on tyres and Michelin have just dropped their Buy 4 and get £100 off so either going for Pilot Sport 4 S or Pilot sport 5. The 4's are more expensive even though the 5 are newer ( 2022 ) but as it is not my daily may just plumb for the 5's.

Will post up some pics when they are fitted and back on the car...

Reactions: JohnS3, Rob Avant and flybynite
I like the wheels and I went for a similar colour myself, I quite like the muted look. :icon thumright:

Keep in mind the Pilot Sport 5 is a replacement for the PS4 not the PS4S

The replacement for the PS4S is not yet on general release. If you think you make use of the PS4Ss capabilities then the PS5 is not really a direct replacement.

I like the wheels and I went for a similar colour myself, I quite like the muted look. :icon thumright:

Keep in mind the Pilot Sport 5 is a replacement for the PS4 not the PS4S

The replacement for the PS4S is not yet on general release. If you think you make use of the PS4Ss capabilities then the PS5 is not really a direct replacement.
Yes I was aware of that ( the price difference was the biggest tell tale sign !! ) but as PS5 S are not out yet and really it is not in daily use, PS5 will be kmore than suitable for me.