Audi S6 C7 S Tronic service - Would it be explicit on the service history?

Dagnut

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know this topic has probably been covered a 1000 times but I was specifically looking for information about how the DSG service would show up on this history. I've been digging around but can't find out if Audi actually schedule this service.
I luckily got away from an S5 with a DSG issue in the past so I know these services are critical. One at 38k and one at 76k.
I found a really nice S6 77k miles (late 2013) - 1 owner - full Audi history from same dealer but when I asked the question about the s-tronic service they said it didn't show up on the service history and wasn't sure if it was done.
This owner has meticulously maintained this car but surely Audi would have pushed this service on them>? Or does it just rolled up into the major service?
The first interval at 38k would be within the warranty window so I'm assuming Audi would require it to be done to validate the warranty?
I really like this car but I'm suspicious that a car this well maintained doesn't have an explicit mention of this service .....any advice would be greatly appreciated.

As it is a specific chargeable item I would expect it to be shown in the service history. Is the dealer you are asking the same one that did all the servicing on the car? If not may be worth contacting the servicing dealer. Alternatively perhaps the dealer selling the car would be willing to contact the previous owner to ask if the DSG service was done and when.

Thanks Elan,

I did ring Audi and they wer actually very helpful told me fulk history. It had been done bang on schedule. Car had immaculate history and was mint but dealer sold it. Looking for a well maintained c7 ss they seem to be rare