Couple of things.

slack810

Reaction score
There's a couple of things I'd like to add and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a mib std headunit (picture is attached of unit) in glovebox and would like a reverse camera not bothered about lines etc, but don't really want aftermarket screen breaker cable type

Also can I add a spare wheel well subwoofer? currently has an 18inch space saver in the boot.

Also I have spray type washer jets can the mist fan type ones be fitted.

Car is a 2013 A3 sline TDI

Attachments

• 1000026691.jpg
    1000026691.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 98
Yes, yes and yes.

Am based in London if you are ok to travel or I have a partner company in Leicester.
Can you supply parts I've been an auto electrician for 15 years so I can fit all the stuff myself and have the new genuine vcds cable to code

I can supply genuine oem new parts yes, however while VCDS will be good for the reversing camera installation it won’t be enough for the Audi sound system retrofit.

Best to email or call if you would like a quote.

Reactions: Sandra
Am based in London if you are ok to travel or I have a partner company in Leicester.

I can highly recommend VAG Car Coding partner in Leicester being https://www.vagpro.co.uk/ as I had some retrofits and other work done there as well as a long trip down to see DJAlix who sorted my satellite overlay which is still going strong. Top work and top blokes the both of them :icon thumright:

Reactions: slack810, Sandra and DJAlix