memory seats ???

Adrian1871

Reaction score
can anyone advise me if its possible too set the seat so when i get out the vehicle ie open door and seat goes backwards that it goes bk further than it currently does as it goes bk when i open the door but not far enougth? anysettings on mmi or via vcds?

can anyone advise me if its possible too set the seat so when i get out the vehicle ie open door and seat goes backwards that it goes bk further than it currently does as it goes bk when i open the door but not far enougth? anysettings on mmi or via vcds?
In ODB11, this app/setting is called "easy entry". It kicks the seat almost all the way back, but not 100% which is fine because again, it's almost all the way back. Not sure you can adjust the distance via the MMI although in my 22' s6 there is the option to enable this feature. But no customization on distance, forward or back, for the seat.

whats the option in the s6 buddy ? it does go bk but my missis is a short **** so she sits on the wheel lol so when it goes bk its not far at all? i would like too double the distance

so it does go bk easy entry but not as far as id like for her? when im sitting in it its perfect as i dont have the seat all the way forwards!

whats the option in the s6 buddy ? it does go bk but my missis is a short **** so she sits on the wheel lol so when it goes bk its not far at all? i would like too double the distance
vehicle -> seats -> review your options. that's where my "driver seat entry assistance" is located. have the same option for my front passenger as well. could depend on your car, the trim line, etc... though.

Reactions: Adrian1871
only has easy entry on/off no option too adjust it at all seems that for small people when seat is set forwards considerably that the easy entry is pointless needs fixing/addressing as the seat doesn't move enough at all she has too manually adjust it either by button or mmi as for me lol perfect ✌️