The wife is at it again....

swisstony

Reaction score
My wife ( aside from being a certified nut job ) seems to love collecting cars. Obviously she knows she cant drive them all at the same time though she seems to swap into them depending on the mood, bit like shoes and the ability to change her mind ...

Anyway although a few have gone , there remains the Porsche Cayenne 2005, the very rare Subaru Impreza Type Sti and her daily the Fiesta St. The porsche has developed a small niggle with the crank position sensor and there is a loose connector somewhere on one of the headlights so its time for that model to go. Did consider an Audi Q5 but just not in her budegt ( or mine for that case ) so after months of searching she settled on a BMW X6 E71 35D in dark grey and we picked it up last week. It has all the features she wanted so as long as she is happy ( its not finite you know :) ) it fits the bill. Mods of course will commence very soon once it has been cleaned by yours truly as nothing stays stock for long.

So Porsche is up for sale soon, got to clean and detail it and then get the advert sorted, a lot of car for £3.5k but just need it gone now as she has literally taken every space up on the driveway.

6cfe6d869d9442c287609340c0784b59

Reactions: Rob Avant, 45bvtc, Sandra and 2 others
A very personal preference on that one chap, a marmite situation indeedy , but everyone to their own and i'm sure she will love it, just don't go off tarmac in it. :yes:

Reactions: 45bvtc and Sandra
A very personal preference on that one chap, a marmite situation indeedy , but everyone to their own and i'm sure she will love it, just don't go off tarmac in it. :yes:
I doubt it will see anything more extreme than a soggy grass verge

• Haha
Reactions: Sandra and Charlie Farley
NOTHING is TOO much for "HER!"
Believe me! I'd give my life for one more moment with mine...
Enjoy/appreciate/love...

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie Farley and Sandra
NOTHING is TOO much for "HER!"
Believe me! I'd give my life for one more moment with mine...
Enjoy/appreciate/love...
I know you do and I appreciate that completely :thumbs up::thumbs up:

She is still mad as a box of frogs :)

• Love
Reactions: 45bvtc, Charlie Farley and Sandra
I will pass on your kind words when I go down to the basement room where I keep her locked up :)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Charlie Farley, 45bvtc and Sandra
I will pass on your kind words when I go down to the basement room where I keep her locked up :)
You have a basement aswell, all these cars and a basement you are just spoilt chap. :yes:

Reactions: spartacus68