2010 2.0 tdi engine fault

the proc

Reaction score
Right this is a 2010 2.0 tdi a5 cab with only 88000 on the clock no remap total standard ,there is fuel getting into the oil and whilst driving along with foot off the power and its manual and reapply the power i get a buff off diesel smoke out the back un burnt ,,,,,,done so far had dpf check ,,egr check,,injectors check,,2 lots of oil still getting topped with fuel.. lack off power not losing oil,,water,,ticks over fine sound good but its got me head done in engine code caha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is there any faults with these heads any info would be good cheers

Right this is a 2010 2.0 tdi a5 cab with only 88000 on the clock no remap total standard ,there is fuel getting into the oil and whilst driving along with foot off the power and its manual and reapply the power i get a buff off diesel smoke out the back un burnt ,,,,,,done so far had dpf check ,,egr check,,injectors check,,2 lots of oil still getting topped with fuel.. lack off power not losing oil,,water,,ticks over fine sound good but its got me head done in engine code caha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is there any faults with these heads any info would be good cheers
and the fuel is realy bad