A3 cabriolet roof not working

A4 nut

Reaction score
Hi all got a problem with the roof not opening on a 2009 model when scanned it comes up with no comms to the rear right window the other 3 windows work individual and off the master but not rear right I replaced the door loom as 3 wires had broke and have done a continuity check and it bells out fine i have replaced the rear motor and the switch panel still nothing checked all fuses in the dash so i need these questions answering if possible.
1. is there supposed to be a live feed to the rear motor as i don't have one?
2. is there a relay for the rear motor as the other side works?
any light on these problems would be a great help thanks.

Did the wire repairs fix the Comms issue?

No still got that issue i haven't got power to rear module so i was guessing that is part of the comms issue

Fix thr power feed 1st, check fuses.

Fix thr power feed 1st, check fuses.
yep checked fuses i need to trace back where the feed comes from i thought if it was a relay it might be that or does it come from the front door module then i need to check that wire i soldered or just put a tempory feed to it and see if that works?

If I had the chance I'd check wiring schematics for you, but yeah I would try a temp feed but don't use this as permanent, just to test motor, but yeah trace it back, it's either fusebox or relay in footwells or under seats, if I have a moment I'll check as I can't recall right now where it went too, work with so many wires can't remember it all lol.

If I had the chance I'd check wiring schematics for you, but yeah I would try a temp feed but don't use this as permanent, just to test motor, but yeah trace it back, it's either fusebox or relay in footwells or under seats, if I have a moment I'll check as I can't recall right now where it went too, work with so many wires can't remember it all lol.
i was thinking relay but the opposite side works so the only weakest link is my pinning out on door plug or my soldered joint if the feed comes from there so yea the only way is to trace the wire back but im going to strip the insulation off the 12v wire and crocodile clip a feed to it to see if it works

got power 12v my bad it had just timed out so im still getting the 01334 fault code thinking it is the drivers window control module as have checked everything else out.