Question about steering wheel swap

androtest5

Reaction score
My interior in A3 1.9 TDI 8L looks like this right now:
maxresdefault.jpg

but I want to swap this steering wheel on it:
slika-459830-5bf3f2ae22226-velika.jpg

Is the steering column compatible and I know there would be problems with airbag but that's alright, is it hard to get horn to work also?

My interior in A3 1.9 TDI 8L looks like this right now:
maxresdefault.jpg

but I want to swap this steering wheel on it:
slika-459830-5bf3f2ae22226-velika.jpg

Is the steering column compatible and I know there would be problems with airbag but that's alright, is it hard to get horn to work also?
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/resources/31/ Take a look here for information about multi-function steering wheel and airbag swap

@MPH sorry, just to check again, the steering wheel from the picture 100% fits the A3 8L and the instructions you sent are just for setting up airbag and buttons?
You will have to refer to your new steering wheel airbag to check fitment the wheel itself should be fine what model is it from?

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

As long as you can pair up the airbag and the centre spline size matches you should be okay but check out all the details before you go ahead good luck keep me informed of your progress.

Reactions: androtest5
As long as you can pair up the airbag and the centre spline size matches you should be okay but check out all the details before you go ahead good luck keep me informed of your progress.
Thank you I will! I'm planning to do this in month or two when I finish semester in uni, there could be some other questions so I hope I can count on you :D Also, really love your 8L project.

Reactions: MPH