SQ5 2023 Sq5 sportback | AWE exhaust suite

Steveland15

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Tried to do some research for this. Nothing came up for me.

Has anyone in here installed this? The description says it has down pipes. I’m not stranger to changing out a downpipe. But I am nervous about this one. Any advice?
Also, I was wondering about how touchy the motor is with changing out the downpipe. I’m sure that it’s recommend to tune after changing the downpipes but it’s it required? What should I expect?

db4ca7432963c7ccbbee4ae995babe46.jpg

4811516c821ceafc839af56eb65e48a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, it all depends what you want. I looked at the intergrated engineering exhaust from diversion automotive (UK stockist). Great bit of kit and not pricey at all. Great noise to.
The downpipe on the b9 is also the cat which is the route I went down. Mine now has a downpipe which required a stage 2 remap. The stage 2 also requires a front mount intercooler.

Hope this has helped

Reactions: Steveland15
Hi mate, it all depends what you want. I looked at the intergrated engineering exhaust from diversion automotive (UK stockist). Great bit of kit and not pricey at all. Great noise to.
The downpipe on the b9 is also the cat which is the route I went down. Mine now has a downpipe which required a stage 2 remap. The stage 2 also requires a front mount intercooler.

Hope this has helped

So if I went with this system I’d have to get an intercooler, some sort of tuning device and a tuner or ots tune? Is there any companies that sell cat backs for the sq5?

So if I went with this system I’d have to get an intercooler, some sort of tuning device and a tuner or ots tune? Is there any companies that sell cat backs for the sq5?

The awe is a cat back so need for tuning. In my opinion though this one is better quality and possibly cheaper. https://diversionstores.co.uk/produ...-for-b9-b9-5-sq5?_pos=11&_fid=351fe08a0&_ss=c
No need for a tune.

If you change this (below) then you'll need a tune.

The awe is a cat back so need for tuning. In my opinion though this one is better quality and possibly cheaper. https://diversionstores.co.uk/produ...-for-b9-b9-5-sq5?_pos=11&_fid=351fe08a0&_ss=c
No need for a tune.

If you change this (below) then you'll need a tune. View attachment 272349

Can’t find any good sound clips. And the one on their site doesn’t work. Would love to hear that option. Need to purchase asap if it’s good

Can’t find any good sound clips. And the one on their site doesn’t work. Would love to hear that option. Need to purchase asap if it’s good

There's a lad on YouTube and insta called Need4built he's got an install video and loads of drive by bids ect. He does run an tte810 turbo so bare that in mind as the turbo is extremely load anyway. He also has a sports cat which will enhance the sound a bit.