Adaptive cruise control retrofit early s3 8y no function on demand option

sheharyaar

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to ask if anyone knows or has carried out the adaptive cruise control retrofit to a a3/s3 8y which didn't have the option to purchase from FOD. The late 2020 reg cars like mine (dec20) didn't have the adaptive cruise stalk and no option to purchase from function on demand and also I know all the 8y generation have the radar as standard required for adaptive cruise, so the main question is can it be done? And is anyone willing to provide the service as I would be intrested? Thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys, just wanted to ask if anyone knows or has carried out the adaptive cruise control retrofit to a a3/s3 8y which didn't have the option to purchase from FOD. The late 2020 reg cars like mine (dec20) didn't have the adaptive cruise stalk and no option to purchase from function on demand and also I know all the 8y generation have the radar as standard required for adaptive cruise, so the main question is can it be done? And is anyone willing to provide the service as I would be intrested? Thanks
Hi, did you go for this? curious myself.