Service deal

Wag29

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone else has taken up the Audi offer of 25% off 2 service plan for A3 at £476.34, is this decent value or should I just wait until they are due and ring around for best price. Cheers in advance.

It's a good deal. I had to service my car a month before this deal appeared. Paid £607 for the exact same 2 services.

I thought it was a good deal. Car is going in for a service on Thursday and when they had called up to book me in had offered 2 services for about £650 which i was considering but didn't go for. Then saw this deal a few days later. Thought that sounds good to me.

What models a3 are you guys talking about ?or all services same costs I'd imagine a diesel service would be cheaper than say and rs3 or s3 (performance car tax) or not?

I think the pricing of the service plans are down to the engine size. < 2 litres or > 2 litres. I believe this is the same across all Audi models.

So the price for a S3 is the same as the A3. But the RS3 will fall into the higher category.

Reactions: nutter2