RS4 Start up coding?

coolguyat18

Reaction score
I am just after some information if possible? We own a b8.5 RS4 but should apply to most b8.5 chassis I think?

When I start the car we can select the driver profile: comfort, auto, dynamic, individual etc.

99.9% I drive in individual and one of my pet hates is when starting the car, it will default start in auto mode (even if individual is highlighted) and I have to sit and wait for MMI to boot up so I can select my individual mode.

I know I have the button as quick access but you still have to wait for MMI to boot up for it to accept the change etc.

So my question is with VCDS (i have access to genuine) is there a way to code the car so it starts up every time in individual node with out me having to manually select it?

I hope this makes sense?

I am just after some information if possible? We own a b8.5 RS4 but should apply to most b8.5 chassis I think?

When I start the car we can select the driver profile: comfort, auto, dynamic, individual etc.

99.9% I drive in individual and one of my pet hates is when starting the car, it will default start in auto mode (even if individual is highlighted) and I have to sit and wait for MMI to boot up so I can select my individual mode.

I know I have the button as quick access but you still have to wait for MMI to boot up for it to accept the change etc.

So my question is with VCDS (i have access to genuine) is there a way to code the car so it starts up every time in individual node with out me having to manually select it?

I hope this makes sense?

Not possible. It’s the same on all Audi cars.
Always defaults to auto on a fresh start up.

Nothing in any module will change this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: coolguyat18
Not possible. It’s the same on all Audi cars.
Always defaults to auto on a fresh start up.

Nothing in any module will change this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the reply, that's a shame