Brushes and extension

AlS3BE

Reaction score
Hi guys
Think old age is catching up with me and recently done my knee and shoulder in so struggling to clean the car.
Any recommendations on brushes with extension or similar to help clean the lower and higher parts of the cars? Struggling to crouch or stretch too high at the moment and the cars are dirty.
Don’t want something that will scratch the car or worse.
Cheers for any advice or recommendations

Reactions: EwanBull
Hi guys
Think old age is catching up with me and recently done my knee and shoulder in so struggling to clean the car.
Any recommendations on brushes with extension or similar to help clean the lower and higher parts of the cars? Struggling to crouch or stretch too high at the moment and the cars are dirty.
I can't think of any specific detailing extensions that would aid you with washing of the hard to reach areas you've mentioned,l have had similar issues but with my spine/back and I decided on using a higher quality of pre-wash bilt hamber touch -less and of course bilt hamber wheel cleaner.These 2 products alone will save you a lot of work mate, at the moment l get the Mrs to wash the lower parts of the car, she also towel drys the car, but how that'll pan out through the winter weather months who knows lol l may have to engineer a stick or an alternative aid with a wash mitt attached as to wash the car
Bilt hamber touchless will reduce the effort required for washing.
Bilt hamber wheel cleaner will do away with washing the alloys.
Gyeon wet coat will do away with manually applying some protection to the paint,towel drying being optional
Hoping your shoulder and knee get better soon

Reactions: EwanBull and AlS3BE
Cheers guys
Already use bill hamber snow foam/wheel cleaner and that takes a lot of the grime away. Think the winter months is where the struggles will be.

Jassy, that sticks looks like what I need. Will definitely help with the cleaning Mrs car as even at 6’+ I still struggle to reach the middle of the roof of the car. Looks like I might be able to get my woolly wash mit on that. Will give it a try.

Reactions: EwanBull and Jassyo06
Hi guys
If you were local down South I'd donate you my Microfibre Madness Incredipole.... it's lightweight, and kind to paint. Takes a while to learn how to drive it as the head moves around a fair bit. The microfibre cover comes off the head for machine washing etc. But it's overpriced really for what it is, although the concept is a good one.

There is cheaper versions out there....have a google round, but try something with a decent sponge lined microfibre head rather than nasty nylon brushes etc.